Wednesday 25 April 2012

Make sure you plan

A very important part of all triathletes life! Especially if your a age grouper with a full time job ! I've posted my time crunched schedule many times before but this is the time of year when training increases and you need a firm plan ! Mine is made for the whole summer ! Just need to fill on the missing blanks.

Im very confident in saying that when I arrive back in canada on the third of my there is no reason why I shouldn't have my plan fine tuned and just have to ride the triathlon wave all the way to my 70.3 ironman !

On a body note I have been off Celebrex (an anti inflammatory drug) since last Thursday I had a reaction to it and had to get off it !
I will start the methotrexate next Sunday and see how that goes !


Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment