Thursday 1 December 2011

Willpower

Good evening !!!
Willpower !!! Where does it come from? I was swimming in the pool today and coach Paul has me down for a 2500 m swim on Thursday's so when I'm at 2200 m and I've had enough what is it that make me (us my fellow triathletes) keep going? After all who is going to know? Well I have a couple answers! I will know and if I skimp out on a work out It will bug me a lot also your coach will know ,,well maybe if it's only one workout you skimp out on your coach won't find out but one skimp turns into two that turns into a chronic problem of not finishing you're workout.
Lots of reason why you might not be finishing,,,,,,,your routine might be to long you might be tired but I really recommend trying to squeeze out that last 500 m !!!
This last week things are really starting to shape up for me !! All my workouts have been fantastic just a little on the tired side but that's normal for me .......this feeling I've been having is hard for me to understand since I've been out of shape all my life maybe feeling this good is normal.
Looking forward to meeting with coach Paul on Monday to discuss my future plans
Have a great evening !!


270.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment