Monday 5 December 2011

Summer racing plans

Good evening I met with the coach to talk about my race plans for the summer and we have set a tentative schedule,,,,,,,,,, Guelph sprint ----June ,,,,,,gravenhurst olympic ------July,,,,,,, ,,,,, k-town long Kingston ------August,,,,,,,muskoka 70.3 half ironman September ,,,,,,with one muskoka training camp weekend thrown in there in July some time just for fun!!!
Full schedule indeed but I let coach Paul suggest what work best in my training schedule!! And I asked him about the distances I'd be doing near peek and they were some big numbers for me !! So some value and focus is most definatly in order !! Long runs of 24 km long bikes of 120 km
That sounds like a lot of fun!!!! Can't wait ,
Got some bad news from my youngest daughter she now has the flu !! And from my parenting experience it's a good time to drink lots of fluids and eat something soft because moms and dads are usually the next in line for flu virus ! And no I didn't get flu shot !!! Yep you guessed it !!! "afraid of needles"
The other bad news is the Kingston long course Is on my yearly trip on my guys 4 wheeler weekend and I will have to miss that!!! So I guess I will have to sell my bike or trade it on a tri bike!!!!! Yes that will really make my wife have a kitten !!!!!
Better get off to bed looks like snow tonight!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff, because you are such a good friend, I will go on the guy's four wheeler weekend in your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Lisa !! I'm going to sell my 4 wheeler ! It's worth about 10000
    I bet I can get a cool bike for that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete