Monday 12 December 2011

BMI

Good evening

Well I went to get my BMI done tonight and you guessed it!
It didn't go well ! I was down on my weight but up on my fat percentage due to a hydration problem !! I was down 4 liters of water...must have been due to the flu!
Never the less I scheduled another for jan 14 ish and plan on being 10 lbs lighter ! Lol
One of my friends Lisa went in after me and I must say she looked amazing!! Great job Lisa !!!
She is an amazing athlete and a huge inspiration for me! She also has a super amazing blog
DestinationIMTexas !!! I read that blog over and over when ever I need a boost ! I'll say it again ! Super amazing women !!!
The Durham region triathlon club. (DRTC) is full of amazing athletes and energy it's real hard not to succeed !
Off to bed ! I have a date with the pool at 5 am

No comments:

Post a Comment