Friday 23 December 2011

And so it beginns

Good evening !
Had a great workout today !! I found out what 85 % of my maximum heart rate feels like for 2 hours !!!!! Man it feels good ! I watched people come into the gym workout and leave the gym and I was still there !! Today was amazing for me!!
I had a family meeting today first with my wife then with the kids and told them about my intentions and needs that is coming up shortly ! I guess I should have had this conversation before I signed up for the 70.3 ironman but oh we'll better late than never !!!
I talked to my wife about my plans of giving everything I had to my training and like always she said yes 100 % I told her my plans to speak to my friends and my work about my intentions....most of my friends know and my employer knows but I'm just reminding everyone and asking for a bit of respect while I take this on !!! I might miss the occasional function but it's not personal I just need to focus on my goals !
My kids like always are right on board !! I love them so much !!! They are my fuel!
Sometimes at work people like to play jokes and leave full boxes of cookies and bags of chips on my desk to watch me eat and fail ! Some people have a pretty sick sence of humor ! I am going to ask them politely to stop !! I hope they will understand how much this means to me!,,
8 more days till I start my plan ! Can't wait it's gonna be quite a ride!!!!!



"Those who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who are doing it."

No comments:

Post a Comment