Saturday 10 December 2011

Listen to your body

Listen to your body....Coach Paul said this to me a couple times over the last year !! I have listened well !! This week has been a hard week with all but me from team DRINKLE being down and out with the flu. I've started to use the term team DRINKLE this week since I had thoughts of scaling back my training and only doing little races that don't require such intense training and my wife said that this is a team working together to get you to your goals!! And thats how we came up with team DRINKLE !! And you guessed it new T SHIRTS !!So today I'm listening to my body and sleeping in ! Well most don't classify 8 am as sleeping in but I'm usually up at 430 am and now I missed spin class but well do it tonight !
Today as every other of my weekends is very busy I plan to do my groceries prepare all food for the week, do my two hour spin program, also put up the tree clean the house from this week form hell and make my food schedule !!! I have made a promise to myself to loose weight and you all who have been reading my blog know the hard time I'm having with this !!! Coach Paul said its a hard time of year to change things so January 3 is the day!! After that no excuses !!
I will continue to make my changes from now till then but if it comes off the rails I won't have a hissy fit !!!
Hmmmmm January 3rd "you ask why the 3rd" well opening ice fishing is January 1st and is usually quite a gong show !! It's a very important time for me and I want to include my son this year so he can have this wonderful tradition as well!

I hope all of you that went to spin class had have a great ride I will join you again on wednesday !!

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment