Thursday 15 December 2011

Another hard day

Im finding it increasingly difficult to pull this week oUt of the bag! With the fatigue left from the flu and Paul's Wednesday night killer spin class tonight's work out was extremely hard!!!!! I managed to squeeze about 80 % out of myself but from reading my friend Lisa's blog sometimes that happens and I will chalk it up in the experience book!!! Now that I'm up late it will prove difficult to get up at 430 am for my cardio .....I'm thinking I will move it to the evening but I don't really like that on Friday night due to the two hour monster spin class on Saturday morning that will for sure put a end to any extra work around the house I was planning ....I think Saturday is going to be a sleep all day workout...... So 8 more days till Christmas!!!!!! What do I want ? Well first on my list is SLEEP that's all !!! Just extra sleep And I also want a garmin 310xt to track my training!! I hope Santa reads this !!! Finally starting to get a little hydration back into me and hopefully fully hydrated before Saturdays monster bike class !! TGIF tommorow !! Common weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment