Friday 2 December 2011

Busy weekend !

This up coming holiday season is going to be a busy one starting tomorrow !!! Up at 5 for bike class till 9 am then off to the Santa clause parade for 930 then off to my sons hockey game at 1 pm then a wedding at 430 then hockey Sunday morning at 7 am then off to the gym for cardio and weights !! I think I'm gonna need a nap !
I thought I'd try a ten km run this morning BIG mistake !! I had plenty of cardio but my feet couldn't take it I've been limping all day !!!! I think I've narrowed down the problem to a stability shoe with orthotics just don't work for me !!! I'm going to try my neutral shoes. Tomorrow !!!
I need to stop messing around and make that final commitment to drop the weight ! With the amount of training I do the weight should fly off ! 40 weeks till my half ironman at three pounds a week that's 20 weeks to reach my goal ..... So Sunday night I weight myself and start my next level !! That Im sure will be quit a battle at this delicious time of year !!!!!

Have a great night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment