Tuesday 20 December 2011

Great training day BUT

Good evening

I had an amazing training day ! Had a great cardio workout this morning! And I also had an amazing swim tonight !!!!! But everything in between was crappy ! My better half was layed off from her job ...... 4 days before Christmas ,, that really sucks but no sence worrying about it just need to work threw it !!! I'm going to look at it like training threw an injury.
I swam my 2500 m today in 59:33 mins which I thought was pretty good for me ! I wasn't racing but just cruising along...I really enjoyed it today ! I met another triathlete there swimming tonight ..just a little wave and a quiet good evening then right to work!! Not time to Chitt chatt,,,,,
I'm on day number two of being completely pain free in my bad foot and all I did was change back to a pair of orthotics from a couple years ago and switch shoes back to my saucony hurricanes I feel as if I can start to run again but will wait till after Christmas!!!!I have an. Appointment on January 3rd with a very good foot guy who says he will fix me up ! Can't wait this is goin g to be my season ! I'm going to own muskoka!!!!!
When I was thinking of my half ironman this summer I was thinking "I hope I Finnish"
But now I'm thinking I hope I finish well!!! I know I'm going to finish so I'd like to focus on finishing hard !! I am definatly putting In the training so It should work!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment