Saturday 17 December 2011

Proper hydration

Good evening

I have came up to another hurdle ! Hydration!!!!!! Yes it might seem simple to some but to me I've been having a hard time staying hydrated so now to add to my list of things to focus more on in the new year. In the heat of the summer it was easier for me because I was hot and always drinking but with the cooler weather I haven't drank near enough. I've spent most of the day resting and reading articles on hydration and training to better understand it...my plan now is to set my phone for 1 hour intervals and have a drink even today after our long spin class I have drank about two liters of water and only been to the bathroom once!
I'm going to have quite a list of things to do come January 3rd !!! One is proper hydration two is proper nutrition which will lead to number three which is weight loss IF number two is done right should just happen, number four is sleep ! I need more of it! Number five is get my feet fixed and if the weight comes down it will be easier number six is stretching it has to be just as important as working out! ...quite a task for me to do but I have great faith in myself ! My coach ! My family friends ! And my very experienced training friends who have all been in the same shoes I'm in right now! Who have already completed what I'm training for !!
I've come to a point now in my training were I have to poop or get off the pot ! Stop talking about it and do it !
I also have a huge issue of letting things in my life outside of my triathlon life get to me!!! very Negitive people are causing me unneeded stress that I need to learn to either ignore or move on to a totally different situation ........
So finishing the race is only going to be part of my victory !!!! As coach Paul always says to me I need to put a value on all the things I'm going to attempt to do and let me tell you it's very valuable ! And also need for the success of my goals of ironman Canada 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment