Thursday 8 December 2011

December is a strange month

Good evening !!!

This seems to be a strange month for triathlon I see a lot of anticipation in most athletes eyes!! I'm very curious to see what is next to come !!!im not to sure what it is but something's up ........so what I mean by that is some of the more experienced athletes I see on a regular basis are acting like a race horse in a starting gate!!I know they are bursting with energy, making race plans, planning training and I think getting ready to turn it up a bit next month!! I am a complete rookie only starting my second season but I'm getting ready because a change is coming.
The flu has been seeking around my house this week and my son and I have been very lucky to not get it yet, my wife even got it after getting the flu shot!!! Both my daughters had it as well.
I think I might have had a touch of it because I've been a little off for the last couple days with a slight headache dizziness and a horrible nauseous feeling. I still trained threw it except for Tuesday I missed a swim and a hour of cardio due to everyone being sick with most of team Drinkle down I had a few extra chores to keep up on. This Saturday after spin class I think is going to be a movie day with some rest to get ready for the holiday season.
My weight workout today was good started to feel a bit dizzy on my last set but made it threw then jumped into the pool my swim was awesome I could have swam forever !! 3600 m and I had a lot left could have kept going!!!
I do most of my blogging on my iPad 2 so posting pictures is difficult, this weekend I plan on My laptop so some pics and links will be up!


Still at 271.3 lbs

BMI on Monday to see if I've lost some fat and put on some muscle !!!!

Good night cross your fingers for no snow !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment