Thursday 22 December 2011

Getting stronger

Good evening !!! The count down is on 12 more days before I put everything in the pot I have for the next 35 weeks ! The count down to ironman 70.3! Can't wait
This challenging year will really be exciting ! I have 11 days to get my plan in motion !to set up my nutrition to get my schedule made up and my weekly food planned out, also my new years resolution is also an exciting one one !!!!! It has nothing to do with triathlon but my triathlon success rides on my resolution staying in place! I have decided to let all the drama and other peoples crap float away and bring no stress from work home! I have found myself lately swimming away or running ,spinning and worrying about stuff from work that's not even work stress ! It's people and drama stress so as of January 1 it is out of my life!
I have already picked out a weight I am going to be for my first race in mid June at Guelph I want to be 220lbs but will settle for 230lbs that's 40 lbs and I have 6 months that's roughly that's about 24 weeks which is about 1.7 lbs a week which is completely achievable !!



I will leave you with one of Lance Armstrongs quotes ! I really like it !


     “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment