Wednesday 14 December 2011

My Motivation!

Good afternoon !

Im a little upset i missed a day of blogging! it realy helps me focus on my training ! I had the flu and it really held on but i think im over it ! i missed my saturday bike , sunday weights and cardio , tuesday swim and cardio and i hope i can make tonights bike!
This picture is a photo of team Drinkle I keep this photo with me for my motivation to know they are always a step behind me threw all my long bikes ,runs and swims the times i dont feel like traininig I see their faces in my head saying go daddy go! and love to hear them talk of their dad who does triathlons!!!
if you cant read the sign my daughter is holding it says "KEEP THE BOUNCE  IN YOUR STEP CHAMP YOUR LOOKING GOOD!!"
and at the bottom of the sign it says "HAPPY FEET HAPPY FEET"
my fami;y usually rides their bikes while I run in the summer and when my feet would start hurting we would start screaming the words out on that sign out loud !!it helped me squeeze out the last few km! (people thought we were nuts)
All i know is i couldnt do it without them ...... I LOVE THEM!!!
When i was at my nutritionists getting my BMI done this week i asked when coach will turn up the training dial! as i suspected she said sooner than you think lol

No comments:

Post a Comment