Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a great Christmas ! Think about me when it snows tonight and me and my snow team are out making the roads safe for Christmas day travel! They are calling for 1 to three cm tonight so I hope it will just be a quick salt run !!!
I hope everyone has a fantastic day tommorow and enjoys these couple days off work and training! I know I sure will ! This Christmas has been our most successful so far !! All presents are wrapped and food is ready for tommorow ,,,,,usually we are up late in the night wrapping and preparing for the big day! Then wake up completely exhausted the next day !
Coach Paul gave me today off tommorow and my regular Monday off so all my aches and pains will have a chance to go away

Merry Christmas to everyone hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment