Wednesday 30 November 2011

What a spin class

Good evening !!!!!
Finally landed after that wild spin class !!!but let me tell you IT WASN'T always that enjoyable! The first spin class I did a few weeks ago was almost my last ! But it seems to be getting better every week! I think it might have a lot to do with getting in better shape !
I was on the elliptical machine yesterday and there was a really fit looking guy beside me he was just making that machine smoke !!! And those of you who know me know I'm just a little competitive so after I was warmed up I decided to join him in his fun.
I looked over at his machine to make sure we were at the same speed and noticed his heart rate was at 158 at 10 mph so I glanced down at mine to see a smaller heart rate at 121 at 10 mph which really made me happy !!!
I'm at a point now in my training that has me in a nice comfort zone and I think coach Paul wants me just cruising along and maintaining what a have and he will turn it up over the next few months !!! I'm still training hard but not super crazy yet !!!!!!!!!
I have a meeting with coach Paul on Monday to plan what my races are going to be so the timing is right !!!! My plan so far is I'd like to do Woodstock then Guelph olympic then muskoka long ,Kingston long and muskoka half ironman that looks like a full summer !!!! I would really like to squeeze cobourg in there if I could but that might be too many !
I will wait to see what coach Paul thinks!!! I'm certain that my A race the muskoka 70.3 will be losts of fun I will have put my time in or sure !!!!

I better get to sleep 2500 m at 5 am then my weight workout !!!!!


I will leave u with a great quote from lance Armstrong "he said that pain is temporary - sooner or later it will pass , whether it's a week, a month, or even a year. If I quit,however, it will last forever"


P.s 271 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment