Sunday 5 February 2012

What next?

Good morning
So I finally get my foot feeling good ! And start to run and now I have this terrible back pain ! I think I will have to let this one rest ! I usually work threw all my pains but this one isn't good !
I did my bike yesterday with difficulty but I finished it ! Today I have weights and a 1 hour cardio session divided up between a run for half hour and half hour elliptical followed closely by an hour and a half of hockey !
Maybe a good idea to rest it today
I will think it over for a bit longer before I pull the plug on my day ! that will bring more crappy feelings if I miss a workout but could also hurt me further if I do it !
Another foot update I went to the Clarington Foot Clinic to see Carlos Desousa and he did an amazing job building and fitting my orthotics along with massage therapy threw my friend Peter (highly recommend) and a few classes of yoga to keep those muscles stretched out after Peters hard work and my foot pain is gone from 95% at 100% of the day to 5% at 10% of the day ! The only time it hurts is after extended periods of sitting after I get up and walk but then soon leaves after I'm mobile for a few minutes.
I have one hour before my day needs to start so I'm hoping this pain eases of so I can train !!!
Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment