Monday 27 February 2012

Testing the water

Good evening
So I changed pools tonight just to test the water ! And yes there was a huge difference in the pool water quality... I would say about 25% less chlorine in the city pool compared to the private gym pool I think I will make the change to swim there instead! Maybe if my gym cleans up a bit I will go back but not till then ! I went as far today as making a call to the health board because of the ministry order up on the wall and he said he tested the pool and the levels were in the limits so it was ok to swim in but he had to shut down the hot tub! I will still work out there and run and do yoga there but no more swim till they clean it up !
Just before my 13 day break I was writing everything down in my training journal ... I will put that to its test by finally making a master nutrition plan to follow for the summer ' once I get some free time ! Lol (ya right)
I'm to tired to finish writing tonight so I'll post two on Wednesday night !
Have a good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment