Sunday 26 February 2012

Every day is a challenge

Good evening !
Today was exceptionally hard for me and I'm not sure why !
Could have been the time off I was just a little gassed but none the less I finished the day! My head just wasn't in the game ! I played hockey, ran, and did my weights! But didn't feel like doing any of it! I will tell tomorrow if I'm sore from lifting my weights if I did anything or just waisted my time !!
One of my friends had a hard day today too and I just want her to know she is doing a great job! And should be real proud of herself! For the achievements she has made ! Very impressive !!
I was talking to a friend at my gym I go to and she was saying that they were going to close last week but the original owners took them back ! She was also telling me about the pool being shut down last week by the ministry o health for unsafe conditions which isn't good ! I will be asking some questions tomorrow for sure !
I hope the week goes well !!
Have a good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment