Tuesday 21 February 2012

The early bird gets the worm

This is a common fact but the early bird also gets tired early ! That's what happened to me today ! I was up at 330 am and couldn't get back to sleep ! and now I'm dragging my ass again! Tonight I have a light run on the treadmill then yoga which is very relaxing !
Sunday morning I took a puck in the finger and it swelled up real bad I'm pretty sure that I'm going to loose the nail ! The swelling has gone down a bit today and I hope it goes down before weight day on Thursday.
I went over to the swim store Friday I wanted to get one of those swim p3 things so I could listen to music while I swim ! The were out of stock but will get notified once the receive new stock I can't wait to swim with tunes it will make the boring pool swim much more fun !
I've also been thinking about a new tri bike for this season ! The only debate I'm having with this choice is how much faster will I be ? If at all and how much more comfortable will I be! I have never been the type of person to get something because everyone else does but those bikes do look real cool ! I will continue to weight my decisions but I really like my road bike and I'm already averaging around 30 km/hr so how much faster will the bike make me?
My next purchase I'm thinking about is the Garmin 910 xt gps watch !! It is a very pretty piece of equipment I would love to own ! It tracks everything you need to track including swimming in a lake and pool !! And a new pair of runners im going with the brooks beast
Also I might as well get it all out there !! I need a new tri suit for the summer and since I'm much larger than most triathletes I need to start looking now !


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment