Friday 3 February 2012

Blogging from email

So now I'm blogging threw email ,,,,,, these systems that love the pc's and won't give into the future !!! The sooner they realize that pc's and blackberry will soon be obsolete and make way for APPLE yes I'm pro apple lol !
I'm not to sure what happened ! Eblogger changed their format and now its like oil and water with my iPad ind eblogger so I will have to do it this way until I decide if I will continue using this site!
When I started using apple iPhones and iPads and found out I couldn't use some web sites that didn't have the flash media player so I made the decision that I wouldn't visit those sites ! I guess it's their loss !!! Now that eblogger has changed their format I must decide if I wish to continue blogging on this site! which is quite a shame because it was a good site!
I have lots of readers from all over the world and thank everyone who comes out and reads my daily blogs and if I do decide to change sites I will let you know the URL so you can continue to follow my daily ups and downs!
Speaking of ups and downs I'm on my one day of training and my legs are still killing me! I think it might even be from last nights swimming class !!! It was crazy !!!!! I checked my heart rate numerous times and it was at 155 bpm most of the night !! Wow it was hard
I went to the local bike shop today and picked up a new saddle ! I bought one I could return before 30 days and I took one test saddle with me so I will give them a try tomorrow my old seat was so brutal things were falling asleep on me after a long ride !! It was very uncomfortable
I spun for about 15 minutes today to test them out and of course the one that's 200 $ felt so nice!
So nice that I think I would keep riding that bike this year ! I'm still not sold on a lot of people's thoughts of getting huge time gains by getting a tri bike! ( oh yes they look nice ) but so does a Camero but if it only has a four cylinder in it how fast can it really be? And with me being this weight how much will the aerodynamic difference really be? I passed lots of expensive bikes in my first three races so i will have to see as the time goes on ! I was going to use my goal weight as the day to get my new bike!!
I have a cool story about my toronto island race! As I got on the bike I was in the first half of the pack and there was a lot of people behind me ! The first 1400 m was a no passing zone when I was in this no passing zone I could hear people talking behind me !! One guy said " hey big guy move over when you get outa this no passing zone your holding us up!" I just giggled inside and said ok lance!!! I knew I was fast and on a tri a tri I could go full out with only a 5 km bike and a 2.5 run so I politely let them pass and dropped back as per the rules and the guy said " thx big guy have a good race" which was nice but I said " ok Lance I'll see you in 5 minutes !! He giggled and said " ya ok" as he passed me on his 6000 dollar tri bike ! And what business did he have doing a tri a tri with such a fancy bike ? But anyway once I got warmed up I saw him just up ahead he made the turn around just as I was coming up to it and he said "holy crap how did you catch me !! " I just giggled and said " have a good race Lance I'll see you when you Finnish " I did see him at the finish !!! He finished about 5 minutes after me!!
So big day tomorrow my training week starts all over again hope it turns around for me!!

Good evening

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment