Wednesday 15 February 2012

Trying to stay focused

I have heard about triathletes getting injured but never thought I would get hurt !! And I don't even know how I did it!!! But I seemed to pull a muscle in my back !! It really hurts even to take a breath .....I will let it rest but it's Sure hard to not train for me! I want to get out so bad but know it would be a bad idea ! I'm simply going to watch my calorie intake and rest my back because I will need to make up when I get back at it!!!
I wouldn't have made it threw this small slump if it wasn't for a couple special people!! Thx your help is greatly appreciated !!
I think I'm going to get my mountain bike out this weekend and train outside!!!! Just for a change ! I really need to get out ......
Hope the pain in my back goes away soon !! Really missing my training !
Have a great day !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment