Wednesday 22 February 2012

Good news

Good evening !
This is Abbeys blog because she text me just before she went to sleep and reminded me not to forget to write my blog tonight so I wouldn't keep her in suspense ! So this one for you scooby-doo
So I went to see Dr Jason today and for the amount of people that I train with he might as well be the team doctor !
He did his routine first appointment assessment and asked all his questions he did a very good job today! I was very pleased !
I told him about my back pain And my ankle pain and addressed both things my back pain was a rib that popped out and my ankle pain was a number of things ! The easiest to explain was I have zero range of motion and he told me we will try to get some back and get my body balanced right !
I'm very excited about this and now I have everything in place for an exciting year ! I have the support , the coach ,the doctor , the nutrition help , the family , the equipment , the team , the friends , all I need Is the motivation that's the hardest part ! I need to have my plan and like I've been saying all along that's this weekends job, I have a couple more days to go then it's back at it !! Next break is after ironman!

Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment