Tuesday 28 February 2012

So much to learn!

Good evening !
I save all my posts as they help to keep me motivated ! I enjoy unplugging for a few minutes each day and keeping track of the events and feelings through out my busy chaotic days!
I'm usually up every day between 4 and 5 am without any alarms ! I still set them just incase but it rarely wakes me up!!!! Some days when I'm not at the gym first thing I just lay around for a bit before I get up and go ! Monday's I swim at donevan complex in Oshawa .. I used to swim at my gym but the water has way to much chlorine in it ! Tuesday's I run for half hour 1 min run 1 min walk which has been changed to 2 min run 1 min walk! I can now tell bye the little increase that monthly it will be going up now and the hours will also go up from here ! Yay!!! I also have yoga after my run that keeps me stretched.
Wednesday I either go to legends for the mini monster spin or I spin at home!!! What ever my schedule lets me!!!!!!!!!
Thursday I'm at the gym at 5 am pumping the weights for about an hour and a half !! Then in the evening it's off to Paul's advanced swim class for 45 minutes of extreme fun!!! I've seen my heart rate at the upper end of the scale for those swim classes!
Friday is my favorite day !!! Rest day! I usually go to sleep VERY early Friday night!!! Because I like to get up early Saturday morning for my monster 2 hour spin class !I love waffles and a fruit smoothie before I do that class !!!! Now that's a workout!
Most Saturday afternoons find me sneaking off for some kind of nap wich could lead into a full on sleep if I get so lucky!!!
Sunday is also a busy day I have a hockey game ! Which will be my last season because the risk of injury is extreme in hockey I don't want to risk getting hurt if I decide to go in the big show next year !!!
After hockey I usually have a half hour run followed by about an hour and a half weight session ! And you guessed it !!! Home to eat! Then right to bed !!!
Get up Monday and do it all over again!
I'm getting alot of data from my training journal !!! My amount of sleep each day and my resting heart rate! I also write down everything I eat, bad and good! I write down how I feel that day and try to see if what I ate the day before has an effect !
With that info I can make sure I eat what's right on the day before my race!
I also keep tabs on what money I spend and on what so I can adjust that also if it gets out of control !
All this info is going to help me and hopefully I will have time to process it all for a successful race season!!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment