Saturday 25 February 2012

Great to be back

So the spin went good today ! Hamstrings were a little tight from my week and a half of down time !
I don't think I lost a lot of fitness while I was down I had lots of power and made it threw the whole thing just needed a little more recovery time after a big set! Always good to see my tri friends !! There was a few missing today hope they are all ok ! Christine filled Paul's shoes real well! Lots of people were sweating .... I know it's a good class when I'm wishing the class ended after the first hour goes by ....
Planning for me in this sport is a must !
Today and yesterday I put some hours in planning but didn't want to get into march till coach Paul sends my march schedule ! It will be very similar to this months plan I think maybe just a little more in the hour department !
Off to bed big day tomorrow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment