Tuesday 7 February 2012

Give your all

Good afternoon!
One very important fact i have learned in the last few months is ....put everything you have into your workouts and everything you have into your life!
If you go to the gym for one hour and you just breeze threw the motions it's a waist of your time! Sure you are out exercising but if your there you should give all you have and not waist your time! I'm guilty of that to but quickly catch myself and change it up! I also mark all my moods down in my training journal even if it's only one word! At least I have something to look back on and change things up of that one word is a bad one !
I find that I have to treat my everyday life the same and things work out much better !
Give your personal life your all too and it will be just as rewarding as your training life !
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment