Sunday 12 February 2012

Teams

Good morning!!!
After a long crappy weekend of no sleep and no training I wake up to a snow covered road again!
Only my snow team was traded to someone else! I built a very strong team that can not only run itself it can work with other team leaders!
Everything that we deal with everyday requires some type of teamwork ! Even a triathlete that runs a race and trains alone is a part of a team! Your muscles and bones and brain need to work together as a team, your family needs to work as a team, your coaching staff needs to work as a team ! If your left knee chooses not to work as a team you fall! If my family chooses not to work as a team I will fail! If my coworkers choose not to work as a team our company will fail!
So everything we do requires some type of teamwork !!!!!
Bla bla bla bla DRINKLE!!! I can hear some people say! But I guess you are not part of my team !
That was my first group of comments to the new snow team I was given on the weekend! They are all an amazing group of drivers that just lack leadership ! I love this part of my job !!! Sure I'm sad to let my old team go but look forward to the challenges of this new team !
I've been thinking alot the last 2 days about this and realized I'm a pretty good team caption and as long as I do my job of leading the team I can help even the weakest of team players!! And my new team is full of them lol and I don't mean weakest players in a bad sense just they lacked the skills of being led by a good leader, they kind of lost there way.
In this group of 28 people they have divided into smaller groups of teams fighting against each other, which will be very easy to overcome, because I know they are all team players already because they are already in teams I just have to trade and make them all one team!
That's why I think teams are a valuable tool!!!!
So off to my hockey game to play with my TEAM !
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment