Thursday 16 February 2012

Listen to your coach #2

I like this title, I can have this title many more times ! 1 threw 100,000,000 !!! Coach Paul always seems to know something's up and always seems to say the right things at the right times!! I was worried that with this last week of my routine collapsing I would loose all the hard work I put into my training and also I was worried about slipping back into my old habits! He reassured me I would be ok and we would find a way to keep training my body and maintain my level of fitness! Even though my back was sore !!! I was going to swim at the pool tonight but decided to take one more day and tomorrow is my scheduled day off I will go to the pool and float around and do some Casual laps then hot tub and maybe a light walk on the treadmill ! My back was a little better today so things are looking good for a prompt return to training ! I'm thinking about my friends that are going threw some rough times to ! I'm always here for support like they supported me!!
Maybe this was a welcomed rest for my body and it will benefit from it!

Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment