Monday 6 February 2012

Need some motivation

Good evening !
So the battle continues the desperate attempt to drop extra pounds clashing with the stresses of every day life and the training taking its toll...the crappy weather outside and training inside is difficult to get out of bed in the morning ! I have searched the Internet and it seems like there is lots of people who have the same problem and everyone deals with it their own way !! I have come up with a idea we will see if it works ! Since I love motivational quotes and I read them every day I have wrote some out and put them up in key spots around my house !
One above my bed is my favorite !!
It says "work outs are like brushing my teeth .. I don't think about them I just do them... The decision has already been made " now GET UP AND TRAIN
I have one over my front door that says "those who say it can't be done better get out of the way for those that are doing it" NOW GET OUT THE DOOR AND TRAIN
And I have one over the fridge that says "you can keep going and your legs can hurt for a week or you can quit and your mind will hurt forever!"
NOW GET OUT OF THAT FRIDGE AND TRAIN
I feel good already !!!!
I have lots of people saying "wow I think that your working out to hard ! Or After all your not going to Hawaii why are you training so hard !
I sometimes wonder this very question but I have an answer ! I gave up so much just to get to this point and I look at some of the people that are 80 plus and still going in this sport!
That gives me 40 more years ! Can you imagine how fast I'd be now if I started training 40 years ago ?
I started training last year on this day with the thoughts of just finishing my first sprint in wasaga beach ! All I was happy with was finishing !! Now my this years thoughts are to finish strong!!!'

That's why I'm training so hard !
Coach Paul said that this training I'm doing right now counts and will make me stronger and faster ! So that's what I'm going to do!!!!

Have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment