Sunday 5 February 2012

Back to normal

Good evening!!!
So the pain in my back is gone ! A bit of a false alarm ! I guess that last weekend just before my hockey game I thought I'd take a Tylenol 3 with codeine for the pain I was having in my foot ! Bad idea !!!! Tylenol 3 with codeine and I don't get along well it really backs me up !! And I guess it was so bad this week it must have been pushing on my spine and causing me huge pain!! I know i know eeewwwww Go figure ! A pain killer causing more pain lol ! Lesson learned!!! don't take those pills!!!
I had a great day today I packed all my food for the next three days time to get turn it up !
I bought a new saddle for my bike on the weekend ! I tried it out on Saturday at the monster bike class and it was real comfortable !!! No numbness at all I also took home a real expensive test saddle but when I tried it out it wasn't very comfortable !! So I will go with the 69$ seat instead of the 299$ seat !! Which is a first for me .. Usually I'd take the expensive one lol
Hope you have a great week !!

"Triathlon, from the outside looking in you can't understand it, and from the inside looking out you can't explain it"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment