Thursday 31 May 2012

Good news

I will make this a painless as possible !
I started taking methotrexate 4 weeks ago and with that drug comes a long list of nasty side effects !

Mostly a nauseous crappy feeling that just hangs around for a couple days also a bit of fatigue! But most days my fatigue is from training or not enough sleep !

So methotrexate plays havoc with your immune system making you a little more susceptible to colds and viruses so what the doctor thinks is I caught some kind of viral infection that caused my arthritis to flare up !

So then to a triathlete that can't train is one of the most detrimental thing one can think of ! Plus me the biggest drama queen on the planet to boot !
Oh well it's all over now just have to take it easy for the next few days till I come around !

Lesson learned!!!!

And just think I'm still learning ! And the dream of ironman still lives !

No comments:

Post a Comment