Monday 21 May 2012

Proper nutrition and hydration

Yes this topic haunts me again! I will have to focus on both those issues now that mileage is increasing ! If I kept this rate up in the year of a full ironman I would never finish! I'm not sure if its work, kids, life or what ? Maybe poor organization and planning but if I want to have a fun successful day on September 9th I better get it together!

Yesterday was a disappointing training day, I was cooked from the ride on Saturday but I know now why has to be done, hydrate and fuel before the ride !!! Starting at a deficit does not work !!! I'm lucky I slowed down or I would have been worse yesterday !

Last night brought on my first bout of barfing from methotrexate it was a horrible night and one I'm not looking forward to next week ! This is the third week I have been on this drug and I'm seeing improvement on my skin and joints ! Tuesday threw Friday I have no pain Saturday to Monday pain is moderate !

Goals for this week ! 1 coffee not three or 4
Proper nutrition fruits veggies meat and starches!
No missing any training !


Have a great Victoria day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure the elders in your home are getting the right type of nutrition and adequate water to save themselves from the ill-effects on health....Nutrition and Hydration Week 2014

    ReplyDelete