Tuesday 8 May 2012

Why

I know I have asked myself this question many times over and over again! And still no answer, I wake up tired I go all day tired I train tired I'm always tired !!!! Yet I still go on, I train injured (safely but still injured) because I don't want to fall behind in training .

Today was by far my best training day ever ! I averaged 32km per hour and that was off the gps on my phone that doesn't account for lights and stops do still that's fast ! I still had plenty of gas left in me so I know I could have gone another 20 at that pace and by the end of the summer at my a race I hope to be at 30 km average over the 90 km bike which will buy me some good time for my slow ass run !

My run pace was 7.8 km per hour and the first 10 minutes I had a nasty calf cramp I had to walk run through other than that it was pretty well a run ! (well a run for me) I really needed today's awesome workout to rebuild my confidence !!!! One thing I have learned is with the good workouts come the not so good ones so I'm not getting too wound up over it !

I had a fast pace going on the bike because I wanted to see what kind of gas was in the tank and it was hi octane !!! A real good burn !

My ankle was great for the whole bike and run but soon as I stopped it tightened right up and started up hurt !
With this methotrexate I hope the after pain will go away !!!

I have been looking for intel on methotrexate and endurance training but had no luck finding any but I will keep up the hunt !!!


Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment