Monday 7 May 2012

Day number 2

So this methotrexate is a real bummer but a must I feel a little sick and very tired it will make track night very difficult. One thing for sure is my support system is so amazing I can almost overcome anything !

I will need to keep up on my planning because sleep has become very important and I will be unable to stay up late anymore. My schedule is becoming more difficult to manage be still within my means. This is only the first week of the drug so I'm sure it will get better the only problem will be side effects.

I'm still struggling with the eating problem and I don't think it's going to be easy I know what has to be done and gave had plenty of good advice but can't do it till I put my mind to it ! I really need some time to just have all to myself, dome time to unplug from the phones and Internet and everything like maybe a bike ride for fun instead of a training ride ! I'm going to try that and see how it works.

Tonight we had our monthly DRTC meeting and it looks like we are going to have a great year with many wonderful and fun ideas for our members !

Well I better get to bed my day off always seems to end fast !!
Tomorrow nights workout ---- the first brick of the year ! Hour ride hour run !!! Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment