Friday 4 May 2012

Rip MCA

This is a sad day in the hip hop world !
Artist MCA from the beastie boys passed away! When I was growing up I lived the Beastie Boys and still do!
There isn't to many people that don't know the song "NO SLEEP TILL" yes you know the rest .....but anyway RIP MCA ! You will be missed !

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming season especially the club race ! I think it will be a fantastic day for the club ! I hope we turn out in huge numbers because it will be a great way to bring on new members for next year.

I was talking yesterday about my race plans for next year and my friend also has the same idea ! Only one thing will change my mind, if I can't put the dedication in for this summer and finish strong I might not be able to do it! My body may shut down on me!
It's already hurting every day from being old and not treating my body the right way but I'll see after this summer !

Have a great day
And enjoy that last spin class !

No comments:

Post a Comment