Sunday 27 May 2012

Fun planned day

Things will seem better now that the methotrexate will stay in the container today ! Still lots to think about when I go to the doctors on Tuesday about the next thing they want to try ! I'm still leaning on not trying new things during the season ! With my first race 19 days away and my half ironman 15 weeks away testing will be a disaster!

Today we have out meet and greet social for the Durham Region Triathlon Club (Drtc) a wonderful group of supportive caring people all interested in the same thing ! With the odd bit of craziness every now and then!

Just a total of fluids I drank yesterday !
8 liters of water
1 large coffee
1 large choclate milk
1 liter of Gatorade

Wow that's a lot!

On my ride yesterday I ate :

1 peanut butter and jam sandwich
2 gels
1 cliff bar
1 bagel

And I still felt low on energy lol

I will keep testing !

No comments:

Post a Comment