Thursday 3 May 2012

Closer and closer

So the first race of the year is getting closer ! And I'm still struggling with my time ! Lol story of my life !!!! That Milwaukee trip threw me off a bit but it was fun ! Now it's time to focus on the triathlon ! I won't have the luxury of having a triathlon time out next year with a ironman possibly looming in the future !

Coach Paul puts a great amount of importance in the steps of triathlon and I totally understand why! Starting from scratch like I did will take about 3 years to get ready for ironman ! Maybe even more ......but I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

I really want to do Ironman Canada but may have to wait an extra year due to the cost of flying my family out to BC ! So I might end up doing one closer instead next year ! Like the one in Montreal ...

I get to start my methotrexate on Sunday night!!! Can't wait to see if it works ! It's been along time fighting with psoriasis and the constant pain in my ankle and spine !

Hoping for a nice weekend to get our on the new fast bike !!!!


Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment