Tuesday 22 May 2012

Bad day ended good !

I had a good ride and a good run tonight !! Far of my blazing pace I wanted but good for me none the less!!!

So my weekend was a huge fail ! Dehydrated on the bike translates to huge pain when the constipation sets in ! I know, I know gross ! Yes it is but a huge problem for me ! This is my big test !!! Practice drinking enough water!! And how much water does a 269 lb triathlete require? LOTS and LOTS Saturday's first hot outdoor ride messed me right up! I spent today drinking 250 ml every half hour and three water bottles on my ride one contained Gatorade then two on my run ! And how many times have I gone pee today ? Twice !!!! Not good!

I'm hoping to recover water tomorrow and threw the day on Thursday before my short two hour ride on Thursday then rehydrate like hell on friday for Saturday ! My long ride will bring on a good pace with constant intake of calories and water along with sports drinks ! It takes lots of fuel to keep this ship moving !!

Also more rest !!!! Starting now !


No comments:

Post a Comment