Friday 25 May 2012

Feeling better today

I searched and searched for some data on endurance training while on methotrexate, I will say one thing "NO"
It does not work! For me anyway !!
It did make my ankle not hurt but it turned me into a pile of mush but didn't make me go south till the third week and I'm not trying it again !

From this point forward I'm not taking any drugs that will impact my life like those terrible methotrexate! They might work well for some people but not for me!

So this week I missed two swimming sessions and one short bike ride but I think I will bounce back, my first race is around 20 days away I'm struggling a bit on the run but as long as I'm ready for Kingston I'll be fine !

Tomorrow morning we have or second club ride of the year and I can't wait ! I'm only about 65 % but I'm going to give it a try !


Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment