Saturday 26 May 2012

Hard battle today

Very hot ride ! Had to stop a couple times on the way back to regain composure but got the job done!
Every time I ride long is a new test to see if I'm hydrated properly and have the right nutrition ! But today I didn't start eating soon enough and didn't start eating soon enough!

My whole ride I played catch up with nutrition and hydration ! Once I have this mastered I will be good !

I did notice I lost 8 pounds of water weight during today's ride so that will be my new goal to hydrate and eat. Properly!

We had to do this great big giant grinding hill twice today while coach Paul stood half way and coached us threw giving helpful pointers and kind words as we were grinding up the hill !

Off to bed have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment