Wednesday 9 May 2012

Now the switch is in the on position

And won't come off till the middle of September after muskoka 70.3!
I have no doubt I will finish the race and I'm very excited to rip it up !
I like to look back at my posts and see what I planned and what I do !

So right now my plan is that I will find a nice groove on the swim I should finish in around 40 mins, then transition is no time for me to mess around ! In and out!!!! The bike is my only hope to make up ground I plan to train to my max speed all summer and give every thing I have but save just enough to keep a normal jeff pace up for the run!

I have a strong competitive personality and like to race which might be my down fall on the bike ! I might give to much but my plan is to practice and train hard to know exactly how much to give !

That's my plan for the big race !
My plan for the sprint is as fast as possible lol ! And the Olympic is going to be a bit slower than the sprint but still max then a steady pace for the other two !

Also this year I'm putting in a three week break at the end of the season !


All this will passed threw coach paul ad course !

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment