Friday 18 May 2012

Exciting weekend

Good birthday evening !

I love having my birthday on the may 24 weekend ! Well it used to be much more wilder but I'm still happy!

Tomorrow brings a day filled with excitement with the first outdoor ride with our DRTC members very very happy the season is about to bust open here in the great white north!

Down south is a different story there is a few Canadian athletes down in Texas getting ready for the big show and I'm so happy for all of them !!! They are all terrific athletes getting ready to light up ironman Texas !

One of those athletes is my good friend Lisa, she is the true meaning of IRONMAN being a full time mother and wife, holding down a full time job, also comforting some of us tri newbies when times get tough for us and training for an ironman is an amazing accomplishment, one only a select few can achieve ! I have several friends who have also achieved such amazing accomplishments and are always there to lend a comforting bit of advice or occasionally kicking you in the butt when you need it!!!! To all those amazing IRONMAN athletes thanks you are defiantly an inspiration !!!

I hope I can sleep tonight with all this excitement !!!


Go get em Lisa !!! Rip that Texas ironman up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment