Thursday 17 May 2012

Great swim Wednesday

Good morning :

I guess the methotrexate is working because I swam hard last night with absolutely no shoulder pain ! I think there was a bit of inflammation in the shoulders to affect things because I blew threw my 2000 m swim in 42 minutes my first 750 for my sprint race in Guelph will be less then 15 minutes with my wetsuit on!

My ankle/foot pain has disappeared but another different pain has appeared but will monitor that! It's on the outside of my right foot and came out of nowhere ! Injuries seem to be part of the game and after my meeting with coach Paul on Sunday I feel my more at ease about injuries ! I usually get wound right up about them but now I'm taking a new approach !

Big surprise yesterday went to get my license renewed and found out I have to write my air brake endorsement which gives me no time to go over the book since my birthday is tomorrow !
So I hope I pass lol.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment