Tuesday 15 May 2012

Great training session

Good evening

So today I did my second brick workout of the season ! I have started my heart rate training, what ever my fitness is at now it will probably not get much better cardio wise !!!

So I put my heart rate monitor on and jump on the bike, and away I go !!over the next couple months I will train with this on and run myself as hard as possible at a comfortable heart rate.
Today I was able to keep it at around 145 to 165 on some hills very comfortable at around 28 km per hour average and still had some left for the run ! Next week I'll turn it up a bit and see how it works !

During my run I got a weird pain on the outside of my foot, one I've never had before !!! I hope it's just nothing but I'm in some kind of pain right now !

I'll take it easy on it tomorrow maybe it's just one of those things !


Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment