Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wow

So much training so little time!
Shoulder is getting better with rest I know it's not going to heal until the seasons over so I'm anticipating not much swimming from now till the end of the year ! Then over the winter I will take another stab at it ! I think my swimming form is off causing my shoulders to inflame causing impediment syndrome but with psoriasis and arthritis it's hard to tell what's wrong !

One of the members of my team working very hard to get me to ironman is my oldest daughter Jenna she works very hard keeping the ship afloat when erin is working and I'm training hard ! She takes the brunt of the grumpiness from a tired triathlete because she is the oldest ! But with being the oldest comes more responsibility that she handles like a pro ! She is always watching her younger siblings so I can train and making me meals and packing triathlon stuff ! She is an awesome part of my team. Being 14 it becomes uncool to hang around or talk about your parents but that doesn't seem to bother jenna she's proud of what I'm doing and I love her for it !!!! THANKS JENNA !
Your a big part of my life and my ironman !

No comments:

Post a Comment