Sunday 1 July 2012

July will be intense

Things have been so busy the last few days and it's all I can do to keep up!
Work has been nuts home life has been busy, training crazy, its a busy time !
Then in my email comes July's training plan from coach Paul ! How am I going to pull this one off? I added up the running to 138 km the bike added up to 580 km of biking and 38 km of swimming so just for fun I will work out the times, that's 30 hours running/walking around 24 hours on the bike with 12 hours of swimming !
Add that up with 220 hours of work 248 hours of required sleep 55 hours travel to work, 70 hours of hygiene and eating that equals hours. The month is 744 hours minus 659 for my minimum obligations that leaves 81 hours at 2.1 hours a day to do every thing else lol !!
Good luck !
I could eat up 2.1 hours a day easy !!
I even forgot to add travel time to training up at the lake also my Gravenhurst triathlon plus helping at the cobourg triathlon for two days so I guess I'm totally out of time!
I only have to do it for 10 more weeks then I'm all done !
I'm going to take 2/3 of the month of September off then start training for my ironman !
The fall from October till february will be will be cut cut cut the calories to get down to 220 lbs then February to may will be cardio and leg training to build hill climbing muscles then may to August ironman training !
Hahaha

If only it was that easy ! But you have to have a plan!

I'm off for a 12 km run !


Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment