Saturday 28 July 2012

Busy weekend

This weekend will be a life ironman!
Up at 430 am to get ready for volunteering at the cobourg race then right to pontypool at 2:00 pm for a surprise birthday party for a good friend of mine then home not to late and up early again for volunteering again in cobourg then picnic at the beach after the race (lucky coach Paul took my long ride away for today) then I'll have erin drop me off in Newcastle on the way home from cobourg so I can get my 20 km run in !!! We will be completely exhausted come Monday.
Follow all that up with a busy week at work and I have to make sure I get enough rest for my race next Sunday which will take me around the 4.5 hour mark and it looks like its going to be hot !
I will try to keep post about the weekends events !!
Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment