Tuesday 17 July 2012

Post race comments

With it being Tuesday I get to take my wonderful methotrexate today and have to put up with 24 hours of sickness! With this bad time for me on the way I might as well complain lol
My first 2 races of the year were a subaru series and recharge with milk multi sport series I will say the Subaru series takes the prize ! The people at the recharge with milk series were to interested in winning and prizes to worry about the people coming across the finish line at the end of the race ! I have been thinking about sending an email to the race director about this that they shouldn't give any awards out until the last racer has crossed the line ! When I finished my last race (Olympic) it was a tough one, the only people anywhere near the finish was my family and a couple people with sponges, the rest of the triathlon folks were eating and watching the awards this was very upsetting for me. As it stands right now I think it will be my last recharge with milk race and I will stick to Subaru !


J

No comments:

Post a Comment