Wednesday 18 July 2012

So much to talk about

I really need about 5 more hours a day to fit in everything I want to do ! Another road block in the 2013 ironman Canada is the money !!!! I really think that triathlon has put a heavy burden on my financial side of life so flying out to BC next year could be a difficult thing for me ! I will be in much better shape in 2014 to afford flying the whole family out there !
Also a good friend of mine John told me I don't have to rush ironman !! It will come in due time ! I listen very closely to veteran ironman and my coach and triathlon is a way of life I want to life for the rest of my life so it don't want to wish it away I want to savor it and cherish it !!!
I'd really like my kids to take it up it's a great way to stay fit and not have to work like a crazy man to get back in shape id they don't get out of shape in the first place !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment