Monday 2 July 2012

Ten weeks to 70.3 muskoka

The countdown is on ten weeks from today I'll be sitting with ice packs on my legs hopefully holding my shinny new medal !
Although these next 10 weeks are critical my fitness level I'm at now will most likely be what I'll be racing at !
I feel very good about the swim 60% about the bike and the run will be my nightmare !
Plus there is so many uncertainties for that day I hope the ironman gods are shinning down on me ! My family has done there part at getting me ready my friends have done their part at getting me ready, my coach has done what he needs to do now it's all up to me to finish and bring it home !
So many things I need to prepare for !
I have experimented with some nutrition on the bike but I think I will stick to the old faithful !! Gatorade, peanut butter and jam sandwich, gels cliff bars and shot blocks !
Tried tested and true !!! This Saturday I will put it to the test !

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment