Wednesday 25 July 2012

Skipped my lake swim

So both our beaches were posted with unacceptable levels of e coli bacteria tonight so I skipped the workout! I still went up and helped with shore duty because you can never have enough safety when it comes to the swim part of out training !
Tomorrow is my 3rd out of four brick training sessions of the week with a 20 km bike and a 10 km run ! Very exciting !!!! I had an amazing brick last night with a 30 km bike and a 6 km run
my legs are still sore from Monday and my bad ankle is a little tender I will monitor it carefully.
I'd like to mention a little bit about hydration and it's importance !! Bottom line is its just as important as training !! Without the proper hydration you are defeated before you start! It helps keep you cool also keeps your body feeling good ! There is so much to put together in this sport it's very difficult to get it in my head sometime !!!


Be safe and stay hydrated !

No comments:

Post a Comment